The University Heights Police Department (UHPD) will provide fingerprinting services to the general public with the following restrictions:
- The person to be fingerprinted is not apparently ill (coughing, sneezing, runny nose, etc.).
- The person must provide their own fingerprint card.
Fingerprinting shall be done in the common hallway outside of the secure area of the PD. The area and equipment shall be cleaned/disinfected following use.
- For residents of University Heights, the fee is $10.
- For those who do not reside in University Heights, the fee is $25.
- Cash, all major credit cards, Apple Pay, and Android pay are accepted.
Fingerprinting is by appointment only. Call 319-356-6800 and ask to speak with a UHPD officer to schedule an appointment.
Forms of Identification (ID)
Bring two of the following forms of ID to your appointment:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Johnson County Community ID
- State-issued Driver’s License/ID